‘It’s about finding the best ways to make male and females athletes grow, be happy and healthy, and perform. In squash. In life.’
- Katline Cauwels was one of the first women on the pro tour, combining 2 Master Degrees with getting to #42 in the world. She is a 3x Belgian National Women’s Champion and represented her country over 40 times. Katline successfully combined academics and athletics and is passionate about creating growth and optimizing performances in order to help create leaders, whether athletic or business.
- Katline has a special focus on the development of female and junior athletes. She understands the challenges that female players and future business leaders face. Been there, done that.
Katline has always pursued the combination of Athletic and Academic Achievement. Her highlights are:
- Highest world ranking while combining college and professional squash: 42
- 1 European Junior Ranking ’98
- Belgian Ladies Champion 1996, 1998, 2003
- Winner of the 2016 Howe Cup with the NY Team
- 2002: Master Degree in Communication Sciences, University of Antwerp
- 2003: Master Degree in Global Management, University of Antwerp Business School