Mindfulness expert Todd Corbin is a great addition to this years Summer Camp, with over 25 years of teaching with a focus in athletic mindfulness. MSquash believes this type of training will be extremely beneficial for our players, mentally and physically.
Who is Todd?
Todd Corbin, CPC is a former multi-sport student athlete and youth baseball coach, avid runner and sports enthusiast, mindfulness teacher, certified parenting coach, and co-author of the best-selling Mindfulness for Student Athletes. He has over 25 years of experience and has benefitted many athletes over the years. Todd has also created a mindful squash performance program and has trained people in mindset and mindful skills from more than 15 different countries.
What topics will he focus on?
- Ways to create an Unshakeable Core of Calm.
- Amp Up your mental game and belief in self and abilities.
- The ABC Mindset (Always Be Competing).
- Learning to access and Switch On your Positive and Confident Inner-Voice.
- Creating an Optimistic Mindset and Winning Attitude filter.
- Embracing the Uncomfortable to Drive a powerful Growth Mindset.
- Eye Yoga.
- Mindful Movement and Music - Integrating Physical Skills conditioning and movement exercises with core mindful practices.
- Keeping your cool when other people get hot: Managing your Mood and Emotions.
- Building Positive Momentum on and off the court.
- Ways to create an Unshakeable Core of Calm, Confidence, and Optimism.
How can mindfulness benefit athletes?
- Increases the frequency of getting in the flow state (The Zone)… the optimal performance state you can have.
- Enhances your performance, especially in difficult, higher-pressure environments.
- Improves your attention and concentration.
- Allows you to respond to stress in an enhanced way.
- Gives you better ability to manage emotions and stabilizes your mood.
- Improves your memory, sleep, and energy.
The MSquash Coaches Team leading this camp:
- Shaun Moxham, former coach to David Palmer and numerous national and European champions
- Katline Cauwels, former #39 and Belgian Champion, Coach of MSQUASH's Girls Academy
- Ollie Holland, European Junior Champion 2013, 5 x British National Champion, World #1 Juniors 2013
- Elliot Ridge, 2 x European Team Champion (England), UK #1 , Dutch Jr Open Champion
MSquash camps mean in-depth, high performance, fun squash camps, covering all aspects of the game, every day. Each half day contains of 4 training blocks, from movement training over technical work to matchplay, to interactiveSQUASH training and video analysis, and mindset sessions.
Players Rating -3.5
- 9am-12pm: squash training on the interactiveSQUASH and video analysis courts
- 12-1:30pm: lunch + recreational time
- 1:30-4pm: mindset training, movement training, video analysis
Players Rating +3.5
- 10am-12pm: physical training, T-T Mindset training & Video analysis
- 12-1:30pm: lunch + recreational time
- 1:30-4pm: squash training on the interactiveSQUASH and video analysis courts
Players can bring their own lunch or can order a lunch through MSQUASH.
Day Camp Pricing includes all squash training, camp take-aways, MSquash t-shirt and other surprise souvenirs. Players are recommended to bring a snack or some pocket money for snacks which can be purchased at MSquash.
Why MSquash camps matter and are different:
Shaun Moxham’s coaching team offers year round some of the most innovative and detailed coaching programs in the country. In the summer, we add to that some of the top college squash coaches and top squash players in the sport. Players enjoy camper to coach ratios as low as four to one for the highest level of personal attention to significantly improve their game.
We teach the players to become part of a champion minded environment, where resilience, humility, dedication, mindfulness, happiness and hard work are central values. We create a positive culture of fun and safety.
For players wanting to stay overnight, supervision from is required, however we can recommend hotel accommodation within 1mile walking distance
Cancellation Policy: All camps cancelled 30 days prior to camp start will be fully refunded. Cancellations later than 30 days prior to camp start can be switched to other camp weeks or will not be refunded.